Our New Love Letters Reviewed Service
Hi everyone Carol here to tell you how we can help you more with our new service that gets your personal love letters reviewed for you by experts.
As you know this section of the Be Romantic site is all about helping you write love letters. Both to help you read and enjoy love letters written by others to their loved ones or to write your own love letters to your lover. However….
Some of the love letters I and my team of the Love Letters Reviewed Service Team members (like Sally above) have published over the years have been meaningful in themselves but perhaps lack some of the romantic feelings you might have preferred to include if you were writing your own.
How then do you learn to write love letters that are full of romance but not so twee that they come across as lacking in personality? Or sound like letters written a hundred years ago when it was very unladylike to read such things never mind write them. Gentlemen would also be wary of expressing any real romantic feelings for fear of offending a lady of breeding.
Have you ever written a love letter?
Not quite certain it is just right?
- Perhaps you think it lacks something?
- Perhaps you want your love letter to be a bit more spicy?
- Perhaps you want it checked over for grammar mistakes or make it more real?
- How would you like to have someone review your love letter for you before you send it?
- Maybe you sent it and had the no effect on the receiver? Or even worse did it have the totally wrong effect on them?
I want to help you write even better with our new Love Letters Reviewed Service.
I have published a guide to help you to choose a range of love letter templates. These are collections of love letters which are can be used as a starting point template to help you personalize and write a love letter to your loved one.
Personal Coaching for you to help write love letters.
BeRomantic.com are about to launch a new love letters reviewed service whereby you can submit your love letter to me. I will publish it for you and personally give some genuine feedback on what we think. (Don’t worry we don’t NEED to include your name!)
I and my growing Love Letters Reviewed team members have been involved in these reviews since 2003. That’s over 12 years experience of reading and writing about love letters on the internet. I had previously set up and managed the hugely successful LoveLettersCentral.com website now being combined into this BeRomantic.com site
During that time we must have carried out well over a thousand “love letters reviewed” articles (initially we have only included around 200 on this website so far.)
Plus I have been regularly writing love letters to my husband for over twenty years. That was how we started to build a good solid relationship and it is still going strong after all these years.
All in all, I have some valuable experience I can share with you in the form of personal coaching to help you discover writing love letters.
However love letters reviewed by me and trusted team members, valuable as that service will be to you, is only a small part of what is being offered here.
I will also encourage all our other readers to add their thoughts on it as well. Crowd sourcing of views is a valuable part of the internet. So let’s use it to increase the number of loving love letters that people are writing and sending to loved ones.
Use the contact form here to send it but also include a brief background note on why it is being written. Obviously if you want to get the best from our Love Letters Reviewed service we need to know the background. For example when you write love letter to your husband or wife of twenty years it can be written in a different tone to someone you have feelings for across the college classroom or in the office desk next to you.
Just make sure the subject line is “love letters reviewed service” so I don’t miss it.
Note about this new love letters reviewed service.
1. You can make the receiver of your love letter anonymous if you wish. You may not want your loved one seeing your love letter before they get the letter direct from you. But do still let us know something about your situation so we can review the love letter in context.
2. There is of course no charge for this at this point. Depending on my workload I do reserve the right in the future to introduce one later to cover any extra costs I occur etc. For example if I need to pay for extra staff to free up my time building up and managing this website to help you to write love letters.
3. NOTE We will not encourage you to send any type of sexy or erotic love letters unless you state your age and the age of the person you are sending it to. Obviously my team are not willing to get involved in that type of letter unless you and the other person are both legally of age in your country.
4. I do NOT speak any language other than English (and a Scottish version of that at times). Please do not ask me to review anything in French or Spanish or Hindi or any language other than English.
But I am keen to help in any way I can help you write love letters so test me out. Especially with St Valentines Day coming up soon but Love Letters can and should be sent all year around.
Love Letter: Grant Imahara, Nika Harper and Anne Wheaton Join Wil Wheaton on TableTop [Livestream]
Want to play Love Letter with your friends at home? Visit your friendly local game shop to purchase it or buy it online: http://www.alderac.com/tempest/love-letter/
Watch the full livestream here: http://bit.ly/1mRTgBf
Wil Wheaton and guests Grant Imahara (MythBusters), Nika Harper (Arcade Arms) and Anne Wheaton play Love Letter.